Tamilnadu Engineering Lateral Entry Counseling Ended for the Academic Year 2012-13
Lateral Entry Counseling for Engineering Colleges are over.
Already more than one month clases are completed in most of the self finiance colleges for the second year students. So ChennaiKalvi requested to the Lateral Entry students to join immediately to the selected colleges to avoid the syllabus missing.
ALL THE BEST FOR ALL THE STUDENTS
There are few vacancies in Civil, Mechanical, Electrical and Chemical groups under SCA category. Since there are no applicants available in the SCA category, it is proposed to conduct a supplementary counseling on 10.08.2012 (FRIDAY) at 10.A.M to fill up preferential seats. The SC candidates who already got allotment, can choose seats on merit basis against vacancies available under SCA category in all available groups, for which they are eligible by surrendering their original allotment order.
Tamilnadu Engineering Lateral Entry Admission 2012-13 - Electrical / Electronics / CSE / IT / and others.... Vacancy Position Updated
Tamilnadu Engineering Lateral Entry Admission 2012-13 - Electrical / Electronics / CSE / IT / and others.... Vacancy Position Updated - Check Here
Tamilnadu Engineering Lateral Entry Admission 2012-13 - Mechanical Vacancy Position Updated - Check Here
The following question is asked by many students on the comment section. So we are giving the answer here for all.
i have completed my diploma course in automobile engineering with 91% .. i was got acknowledgement letter.. bt i didn't receive any call letter till right now..bt i know my counseling date by this website..(its on 25/07/2012 (day after tomorrow) at 4.00pm) sir so i like to know what are the required documents i will get it to the counselling ..and is there any need to give some fees amount to counselling..(if 'yes' means "how much" sir ) plz tell me sir its urgent .. help me..[/quote]
1. Passport Size Photos (2 Copies)
2. SSLC Mark sheet
3. Polytechnic TC
4. 5th & 6th Semester Mark sheets [Revaluation Mark sheet (if any)]
5. Community Certificate
6. First Graduation Certificate (if any)
7. Provisional Certificate
8. Conduct Certificate
For ACCET Counselling, No need of any fee on the time of counselling.
Very Important : Keep any one of the Proof for your counseling Application.
Lateral Entry Admission - Rank List Published
LEA 2012 Counseling Schedule Announced
The Engineering Lateral Entry Counseling (Direct Second Year) will be held in Alagappa Chettiar College of Engineering Karaikudi and the counseling will begin on 18th July 2012.
The counseling call letters are being dispatched to the students who have applied for lateral entry for BE BTech courses.
18th July 2012 : BSc candidates - Fore Noon
After Noon - Special Reservation candidates (Sports quota)
19th July 2012 : Differently abled persons, Ex Servicemen, Chemical, Textile, Leather, Printing
20th to 23rd July : Civil Branch
24th to 29th July : Mechanical Branch
30th July to 9th August 2012 : Electrical Branch.
Tamilnadu Engineering Lateral Entry -Direct Second year - Admission - Application Form
The Application form for Admission to Second Year B.E. / B.Tech. Degree Courses during 2012-2013 under Lateral Entry (direct second year) Scheme for seats in Government, Government Aided, Self-Financing Engineering Colleges under the purview of Directorate of Technical Education, Chennai - 600 025 and Anna University Colleges will be issued from 21.5.2012 to 25.6.2012 in the following Institutions on all working days between 10:00 A.M and 5:00 P.M.
1. University College of Engineering, (Constituent College), Ariyalur Campus, Ariyalur 621713
2. Directorate of Technical Education, Chennai 600025
3. Government Polytechnic College, Purasawalkam 600012
4. Government College of Technology, Coimbatore 641013
5. Coimbatore Institute of Technology, Coimbatore 641014
6. Cuddalore Muthiah Polytechnic College, Annamalai Nagar 608002
7. Co-Op. Sugar Mills Polytechnic College, Palacode 636808
8. P S N A College of Engineering and Technology, Dindigul 624622
9. Institute of Road and Transport Technology, Erode 638316
10. Bhakthavatsalam Polytechnic College, Kancheepuram 631552
11. Government Polytechnic College, Nagercoil 629004
12. M Kumarasamy College of Engineering, Karur 639113
13. Government College of Engineering, Bargur 635104
14. Tamil Nadu Polytechnic College, Madurai 625011
15. Valivalam Desikar Polytechnic College, Nagappattinam 611001
16. Bharath Polytechnic College, Namakkal 637202
17. Government Polytechnic College, Ooty 643006
18. Thanthai Roever Institute of Polytechnic College, Elambalur Post, Perambalur 621212
19. Government Polytechnic College, Aranthangi 614616
20. Syed Ammal Engineering Colleges, Ramanathapuram 623502
21. Government College of Engineering, Salem 636011
22. Alagappa Chettiar College of Engineering and Technology, Karaikudi 630004
23. Periyar Centenary Polytechnic College, Vallam 613403
24. Theni Kammavar Sangam Polytechnic College, Koduvilarpatti. Theni 625534
25. Nethaji Subash Chandra Bose Polytechnic College, Senthamangalam Thiruvarur 610001
26. Government Polytechnic College, Thoothukudi 628008
27. S K P Engineering College, Tiruvannamalai 606611
28. Government College of Engineering, Tirunelveli 627007
29. Government Polytechnic College, Tiruchirappalli 620022
30. Angel College of Engineering andTechnology, Ugayanur Village Tirupur 641665
31. Sri Venkatewara College of Engineering and Technology, Thirupachur, Tiruvallur District 631203
32. Thanthai Periyar Government Institute of Technology, Vellore 632002
33. Elumalai Polytechnic College, Villupuram 605602
34. V S V N Polytechnic College, Virudhunagar 626001
Cost of Application Form: The cost of application form is Rs.300/- for others and in respect of SCA/SC/ST candidates, the application form will be issued free of cost on production of attested Xerox copy of the Community Certificate.
The cost of the prescribed Application form should be in the form of Demand Draft obtained not earlier than 19.5.2012 from any Nationalized / Scheduled Bank drawn in favour of “The Secretary, Second Year B.E. / B.Tech. Degree Admissions - 2012, Alagappa Chettiar College of Engineering and Technology, Karaikudi” payable at Karaikudi.
Application form can also be obtained by post from “The Secretary, Second Year B.E. / B.Tech. Degree Admissions 2012, Alagappa Chettiar College of Engineering and Technology, Karaikudi – 630 004” by sending a separate self-addressed envelope of size 35 x 26 duly affixing stamp to the value of Rs.50/- along with a Demand Draft for the prescribed amount with a requisition letter.
Last date for receipt of filled in Application is 25.6.2012. The filled in application should be sent to the Secretary, Second Year B.E. / B.Tech. Degree Admissions 2012, Alagappa Chettiar College of Engineering and Technology, Karaikudi – 630 004”.
The Single Window Counselling for Lateral Entry Admissions 2012 will be conducted at “Alagappa Chettiar College of Engineering and Technology, Karaikudi – 630 004”.
The candidates will be called for Counselling during the second week of July 2012 and allotment of Colleges will be done following merit and Communal reservation.
ONLINE APPLICATION FORM FOR DOWNLOADING
Candidates are requested to download the enclosed Application Form, fillup the details in the Application form and send it along with necessary supporting documents and Demand Draft drawn in favour of :
Second Year B.E. / B.Tech. Degree Admissions - 2012
Alagappa Chettiar College of Engineering and Technology
Karaikudi - 630 004
for Rs. 300/- (for other Communities) and free of cost to SC / SCA / ST Candidates and send the filled in Application to the above mentioned communication address.
Application form Download : http://www.tndte.com/APPLICATION_FINAL.pdf