Tamilnadu Common Entrance Test - TANCET2014 - Admission Notification
Before Registering read the Instructions given below
* Before registering please ensure that you have DD on your hand.
Fee Details :
* Demand Draft should be drawn in favour of "The Secretary, TANCET, Anna University" Payable at Chennai.
** The Tamil Nadu ST/SC/SCA candidates desirous of availing the Examination fee concession should produce a photocopy of the SC/ST Community Certificate (Card Format Only) obtained from the competent authority of Government of Tamil Nadu.
* Candidates who have completed their UG/PG Degree or in the Final Semester/Year are eligible to apply for TANCET 2014.
* Read the TANCET 2014 Instructions and Informations to Candidates for Rules and Regulations of the Entrance Test.
* To Apply in INTERNET click " I Agree" Button to open the Internet Application Form.
* All the fields must be entered. No field should be left blank.
* After Entry of your details in all the fields click "Submit" button.
* Note down your Application Number for future reference....... then Click "Print" button.
* After taking print out paste your passport size photo, sign in the appropriate place,enclose a valid Demand Draft for the required fee amount and send it to " The Secretary, TANCET, Examination Centre, Anna University,Chennai-600 025" on or before 20-02-2014, 5.30 p.m.
* Demand Draft should be drawn in favour of "The Secretary, TANCET, Anna University" payable atChennai.
* ST/SC/SCA Candidates belonging to Tamil Nadu only,must attach a photocopy of their Permanent Community Certificate with the application.
The Government of Tamilnadu have authorized Anna University for conducting the Tamilnadu Common Entrance Test (TANCET) for admission to
Important Dates :
- 01/02/2014 : Commencement of Registration in person / Registration through Internet
- 18/02/2014 : Last date for Registration in person at Coordinating Centres and Registration through Internet
- 20/02/2014 : Last date for Registration in person at Chennai Centre and receipt of completed application (Registered through Internet)