TNEA 2019 - APPLY ONLINE STEP BY STEP PROCEDURE WITH SCREENSHOT
PROCEDURE FOR APPLYING TAMILNADU ENGINEERING ADMISSIONS 2019
Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions 2019 (TNEA-2019) is completely online - Registration, Payments, Choice filling, Allotment and confirmation. Candidates have to register their applications online, submitting all the required details and fee, have the certificates verified through TNEA Facilitation Centre (TFC), give their preferred choices online during the specified period, get their allotment confirmed and get the allotment order online. Candidates are required to read the instructions given here completely so that they will find it easy to complete all the requirements and successful completion of their counseling and admissions.
The entire Counseling procedure consists of various steps as given below:
1. Filing of application
2. Random Number Generation (by TNEA Authority)
3. Certificates Verification at Designated TNEA Facilitation Centre.
4. Rank Publication (by TNEA Authority)
5. Payment of Initial Deposit
6. Exercising the choices of institutions and Branches
7. Publication of Tentative Allotment on a notified date (by TNEA Authority)
8. Confirmation of allotment option by the candidates
9. Final allotment of institution and branch (by TNEA Authority)
10. Finally reporting to the allotted Institutions at specified date.
The candidates have to watch for various steps and dates and carefully act to have the complete satisfaction. The first step is filing of an application. This note explains how to file your application on the first part.
The information required to fill in, in the process of Registration, is given in the “Data Sheet” available in the TNEA website. If you download this fill in completely first and then start entering in the system, it would be easy and quick. You can do it at home easily. For those who require TFC facilities for Registration, this Data sheet will also be made available at TFC. You have to necessarily fill in that first and then only enter the data in the system.
Filing of Application
Now let us start with filing of application. In order to make things simple and systematic the filing of an application is carried out in easy steps. Follow the steps carefully. You can visit TNEA website by entering www.tneaonline.in.
Now click on “Click here to New User Registration for TNEA 2019”.
1. Registration - The Registration consists of information to be provided under following heads: Name, Mobile Number, e-mail ID, Qualifying Examination, HSC Register Number, Login Id, Password (self created), Confirm Password, Date of birth and Qualified Year.
Fill all the details appropriately.
While entering the details keep the following things in mind:
I. The name should be entered as in your 10th / +2 mark sheet.
II. Candidate has to enter his/her e-mail address for “User Id”. If the candidate does not have an e-mail address, then an e-mail address has to be created and enter the same for user id. In case, if you do not have an e-mail-Id and if you are not in a position to create one immediately, you may use your parents email. This e-mail address shall be treated as candidate’s login user id and registered e-mail address to which all communications are sent.
III. The mobile number entered here will be treated as your registered mobile number.
IV. The password should contain minimum 8 characters in which atleast one capital, one numerical and one special character.
V. Details entered here cannot be modified later, hence enter the details correctly before confirming. You have to remember your User Id (e-mail address) and Password, because you have to use these many times during the process of Application Registration, Payment, Choice entry and allotment. (Better, you record it confidentially and safely somewhere) Once you complete the above details, click on “SUBMIT”. Now you will get the following Screen.
You will get the OTP in your mobile as well as in your email. Enter the “OTP” at the space provided in the above screen and press the “Submit” button. You may check the “Spam e-mail” if not available in your inbox.
Now logon to TNEA web page by entering login ID /email ID with password. You will get the new screen for registration as shown below. Enter all required details correctly and press the “Save & Proceed” button.
Then Special Reservation Details should be filled and press “Save & Proceed”.
You will get the payment gateway page as shown below:
Follow the usual procedure for online payment transaction to pay the required registration fee. After successful payment you will get a receipt.
Payment through Demand Draft (DD) is possible only at the TFC.
Eligible candidate can enter the required Scholarship information, for tuition fee concession, fee waiver etc. Such details are required here in this section. After completely entered the required details press “Save & Proceed” button.
Here the complete details about the school studied information from VIII to XII standard are need to be entered. After completely entered the required details press “Save & Proceed” button.
Again, depending on your academic qualification given in your previous screen, the screen will open with details to enter marks for HSC (Academic or Vocational) or its equivalent subjects. Let us assume, you had earlier entered your qualification as HSC
– Academic, then screen will open as follows:
Additional information like nativity, medium of instruction are required to be entered here. After completely entered the required details press “Save & Proceed” button.
Now press the “save temporarily” button to save information temporarily and candidate can modify if any changes required by pressing “edit application”.
Submit the completely filled application by pressing “Submit Application” button. After submitting the application, your redirected to the below screen
On clicking “Download Application” on the Screen, you will get a copy of your application as shown below. Printed out of application has to be produced at the TNEA Facilitation Centre (TFC) for verification along with the original Certificates needed as mentioned in the print out of the application, copies of certificates and your Passport size photo affixed on the application. You will also get the formats of
Certificates of Special Reservations, whatever you have indicated. The Application print out will be as shown below
- TAMILNADU ENGINEERING ADMISSION 2019 NOTIFICATION
- ANNA UNIVERSITY ACADEMIC COUNSELLING ROUND SCHEDULE 2018
- List of Top Engineering Colleges in Tamilnadu Produced Number of University Rank Holders April May 2017
- TNEA 2018 Online Registration - Started
- TNEA 2018 ENGINEERING ADMISSION - Online registration for Engineering counselling in TN to begin on May 3 - மே 3ல், ஆன் லைன் இன்ஜி., கவுன்சிலிங் பதிவு
- TAMILNADU PART TIME B.E./B.Tech. Admissions 2018-2019
- End of the General Academic Counseling Status - TNEA 2017 General Counseling Over
- TNEA 2017 COUNSELING SCHEDULE PUBLISHED
- TN Engineering Tuition Fees Go High upto 25%
- UPDATED LIST OF PRIVATE MEDICAL COLLEGES IN TAMILNADU
- UPDATED LIST OF GOVERNMENT MEDICAL COLLEGES IN TAMILNADU
- UPDATED LIST OF BDS COLLEGES IN TAMILNADU
- TN B.ARCH 2017 NOTIFICATION
- TAMILNADU ENGINEERING LATERAL ENTRY ADMISSION 2017 NOTIFICATION
- Tamil Nadu plans to bring out public exam for 11th Class from the Academic Year 2017-18
- ANNA UNIVERSITY - TNEA ENGINEERING ADMISSION COUNSELING 2017 - (TNEA 2017) - ONLINE APPLICATION - REGISTRATION METHOD - STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS
- TNEA 2017 - Guidelines for Registration and Filling of Online Application
- NEET 2017 NOTIFICATION
- Anna University Engineering Counseling - TNEA2016 - Live Updates - Supplementary Counseling & SCA to SC Couselling 2016
- Anna University Engineering Counseling - TNEA2016 - Live Updates -END OF VOCATIONAL GROUP COUNSELING STATUS